Delivery and Returns
- All Sophie Forbes Jewellery items are completely customisable and made to order. We will endeavour to complete manufacturing around 2-3 weeks and ship out to the purchase address as soon as the item has passed quality control.
- Please contact us if you require your order to be completed urgently and we will try to make arrangements accordingly.
- We will not accept cancellations once the order has been processed through our website.
- We are unable to accept any returns or offer refunds under any circumstances (including change of mind) so please be careful with your choice and do not hesitate to ask for more information about the desired item before making your purchase.
- We will repair manufacturing faults for our jewellery at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. Please contact us if there is a manufacturing fault and we will give you a postal address to post your Sophie Forbes Jewellery item at your cost. We will then assess the goods and contact you with repairing information. We reserve the right to not repair, or to add a cost to any goods returned after aforementioned 6 months period.
Manufacturing faults do not include: chipped, cracked or broken gemstones and diamonds or general wear and tear including items that have been bent, scratched, twisted and cracked, or if the gold plating is fading.
We strongly suggest you remove your jewellery items while showering, swimming, sleeping or during strenuous exercise to prevent any damage. We also suggest taking any rings off when using cleaning products, hand sanitiser, soaps or creams or applying perfumes and cosmetics. This will ensure your Sophie Forbes Jewellery items remain in their excellent condition as they have been made to last a lifetime.